THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER.
Got a tip or trick for your favorite TMPGEnc software? Maybe it’s a tip to help speed up your workflow, or it could be filter settings that create a neat visual effect. Whatever it is, post it to our Facebook page! We’ll choose our favorite tip or trick and the winner will receive one software license of their choice!
How To Enter
The contest is now over. View entries by clicking on the button below.
Go to Contest Page!
Rules and Disclaimers
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Enter online between now and December 31, 2013 by posting a tip or trick for a TMPGEnc product to the Tips & Tricks Contest page on Facebook.
- This contest is open to anyone, 18 years of age and older. Entrants must "like" us on Facebook in order to enter. A Facebook account is necessary to enter this contest.
- One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries at a date of our choosing. Winner will be chosen by the Pegasys Inc. staff based on our sole discretion. The winner will be notified by mail and/or by email once our internal voting process is completed. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- The winner will be able to choose one (1) product from the following list of products (English language version only, no exceptions):
- TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5
- TMPGEnc Authoring Works 5
- TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 4
- TMPGEnc Instant Show Presenter
- TMPGEnc KARMA..Plus
- No purchase necessary. 1 entry per person.
- Entry period: Between October 23, 2013 and December 31, 2013. Pegasys Inc. reserves the right to alter the ending date at its discretion.
- Winner will be posted online at our contest webpage (this page) and our Facebook page following the individual's notification response date.
- Winner consents for Pegasys Inc. to use their name on our site and for our marketing purposes indefinitely.
- The winner must comply with all instructions in the prize notification letter, including the completion of an affidavit and liability/publicity release, and return them within fifteen days of the date on the prize notification letter; otherwise prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. By entering and/or by accepting a prize, you agree to be bound by these rules and to release Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of your participation in this contest with respect to the awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of any prize.
- Entries that are lost, late, plagiarized, illegible or incomplete for any reason will not be eligible. Pegasys Inc. reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest or disqualify any entry in the event of technical impairment by computer virus or otherwise. In the event of early termination, Pegasys Inc. will select the winner from all eligible entries received at time of termination. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Facebook account is registered. This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and within Los Angeles County in the State of California.
- Disclaimers: Pegasys Inc. does not guarantee the validity or compatibility of the posted tips and tricks. Posted tips and tricks by entrants are used at your own risk and Pegasys Inc. does not take any responsibility for any damage incurred by using the tips and tricks. Entries can be "liked" by Facebook users and the number of likes may or may not be considered when the winner is chosen.
- This contest is not endorsed or sponsored by Facebook.