Your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution.
Whether you’re young or old, beginner or professional, TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 is the easy way to author your own DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and DivX® ULTRA video. Import most video formats, edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add spectacular transition effects, make your own subtitles, create professional-looking menus, and much, much more.
Check out our Guided Tour of Authoring Works 4 and see how easy it is to create your own DVD, Blu-ray, or DivX projects!
And then some.
- Input MPEG-1/2, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, DivX, MPEG-4/H.264, AVCHD, DV/HDV, WTV, DVD-VR, DVR-MS video files and author to DVD-Video, Blu-ray (BDMV), and DivX Ultra formats.
- Camcorder AVCHD/HDV/DV video input support.
- Creates high quality DivX video.
- Edit out unwanted scenes or commercials.
- Create interactive menus from templates or make your own custom menus.
- Add or edit subtitles.
- Make your own slideshow DVDs and Blu-ray Discs in standard or high definition.
- Apply audio filters such as gap correction, noise reduction, and fade-in/out.
- 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround sound input/output.
See what else you can do.
It's Better With Blu.
Plus more new features.
Author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format.
Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback.
Or how about making your own HD slideshows? It's all possible with Blu-ray Disc.
Read more about this and other new features.
Free tutorials, anyone?
Access free tutorials, additional menu templates, and more!
Check out our free online tutorials.
Download additional menu templates in SD (4:3 and 16:9) and HD (16:9)!
A comprehensive help guide is accessable from within the program.
You can also visit the Authoring Works 4 community forum HERE.
Product specifications may change without notice. TMPGEnc and Pegasys are registered trademarks of Pegasys Inc. Microsoft, Windows, DirectShow, and DirectX are registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation for the United States of America and other countries. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. QuickTime is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. for the United States of America and other countries. Officially licensed DivX video software product. DivX and associated logos are trademarks of DivX, Inc. and are used under license. MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson. CRIWARE is the registered trademark or trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd. in Japan and other nations. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries. No effort has been made in this document to include ™ or ® marks.